COVID-19 Stay Safe Protocols
We at Hotel Eastlund are committed to providing the best in service as well as safety. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members is one of our highest priorities.
We are closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, Oregon government mandates, and state public health advancements and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and
As we look to welcoming you back to Hotel Eastlund, we have started a program that is adapted for the American Hotel & Lodging Association. The new “STAY SAFE” program contains procedures for best practices to ensure proper health safety guidelines.
Our core protocols are as following:
- Social distancing
- Sanitizing and handwashing stations
- Minimizing contact points
- Wearing masks when applicable.
- Sanitizing all touchpoints throughout the hotel.
- Daily wellness checks of all staff and guests which includes temperature checks.
- 24 hours sealing of all sanitized rooms before the guest enters.
We are very appreciative of your support and loyalty during this difficult time. Our health safety program is designed to keep you and our staff safe. We will do our utmost to ensure a comfortable stay. Come “Stay Safe” with us.