As our guest at Hotel Eastlund, it’s important that you are informed of our hotel policies to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. From valet parking to check-in/check-out times, your questions will be answered here:
- Check-In 4:00pm PST.
- Check-Out 12:00pm PST.
- Must be 18 years old to register.
- 48-hour cancellation by 4:00pm PST. Not applicable to Prepay reservations.
- A $50 early departure fee will be applied if checking out prior to the scheduled departure date.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Hotel may place an authorization equal to one night’s room and tax up to 5 days in advance for validity and funds.
- Valet parking is $30 per night with unlimited in & out. Short-term parking daily maximum is $20.
- Guest rooms are 100% non-smoking, including vaping & marijuana. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged per occurrence.
- Due to very limited storage space, a $5 per box fee will be applied each day for shipments over 10 pounds.
- No pets allowed. Service animals are accepted.
- Carrying a weapon on these premises is prohibited, and violators may be subject to arrest under applicable law.
Should you require additional assistance, please contact our Guest Services team directly at the hotel.
At our Portland boutique hotel, we care about providing the best experience for you and making sure your questions get answered. If you’re trying to decide what to do in Portland, curious about hotel specials, looking for a meeting space, or wondering about other information you don’t see here, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, we look forward to helping you discover this beautiful city.