As our guest at Hotel Eastlund, it’s important that you are informed of our hotel policies to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. From valet parking to check-in/check-out times, your questions will be answered here:
- Check-In 4:00pm PST.
- Check-Out 12:00 PM PST. Late Check-Out is subject to availability and can be extended to 4:00 PM at a half-day rate. Any check-outs after 4:00 PM will be billed for one night’s room and tax.
- Must be 21 years old to register.
- 48-hour cancellation by 4:00pm PST. Not applicable to Prepay reservations.
- A $50 early departure fee will be applied if checking out prior to the scheduled departure date.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Gift cards and prepaid/reloadable debit cards are not accepted.
- Hotel may place an authorization equal to one night’s room and tax up to 5 days in advance for validity and funds.
- Parking on-site is valet parking. Overnight parking is $32.00 per night.
- Short term and restaurant parking is based on availability and is offered at $5.00 USD for 2 hours and $10.00 USD for 3 – 4 hours. Event parking and short term parking exceeding four hours is $25.00 USD. Limitations apply to oversized and specialty vehicles. Please discuss your parking needs with a hotel representative to make special arrangements prior to your arrival.
- The maximum number of people (combined adults and children) allowed per room is four (4) guests, depending on room type. For optimal search results when booking more than one room, please separate accompanying children equally between rooms. Additional adults after two (2) are subject to an occupancy charge of $10.00 USD per person.
- Guest rooms are 100% non-smoking, including vaping & marijuana. A $300 cleaning fee will be charged per occurrence.
- Due to very limited storage space, a $5 per box fee will be applied each day for shipments over 10 pounds.
- No pets or emotional support animals allowed. Only certified service animals are accepted.
- Bike storage is not allowed in any of the guest rooms. Please speak to any of our guest service representatives about securely storing your bike during your stay.
- Carrying a weapon on these premises is prohibited, and violators may be subject to arrest under applicable law.
Should you require additional assistance, please contact our Guest Services team directly at the hotel.
At our Portland boutique hotel, we care about providing the best experience for you and making sure your questions get answered. If you’re trying to decide what to do in Portland, curious about hotel specials, looking for a meeting space, or wondering about other information you don’t see here, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, we look forward to helping you discover this beautiful city.