Five Reasons to Visit Hotel Eastlund This Summer
This month marks summer’s arrival, and with it comes warmer weather, longer days, and exciting travel plans. With so many places to consider, it can be hard to decide where you want to explore. Below, we’re giving you five reasons we think Hotel Eastlund, the best Portland hotel, should be at the top of your list this summer.
- SLEEP. Let our luxury Portland hotel welcome you with Northwest hospitality this summer. Seasoned travelers, business professionals, and urban adventurers alike will love our chic yet comfortable guest rooms and suites complete with air conditioning, smart refrigerators, coffeemakers, HD TVs, and more. Not to mention, we were recently recognized with a 2019 Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor based on our consistently great reviews.
- SIT BACK. We are proud to offer our guests impeccable services and plush amenities. With lightning-fast WiFi, a state-of-the-art fitness center, stunning event spaces, valet parking, dry cleaning service, a unique 24/hour text concierge service, and beyond, you really can have it all at Hotel Eastlund.
- SAVOR. What’s summer without outdoor dining? We don’t plan on finding out! Our beautiful rooftop bar and restaurant, Altabira City Tavern is a culinary destination and social hotspot serving up seasonal fare and local craft beers. But don’t take our word for it! Check out these recent glowing reviews from OregonLive, Eater Portland, and Oregon Wine Press.
- SOCIALIZE. In Portland, there’s always something happening, but especially in the summer. Our east side hotel is conveniently located across from Oregon Convention Center and the Rose Quarter, so you’ll be just moments away from the hottest Portland events this season. Plus, don’t miss out on the best food and drink festival in the country, Feast Portland. We’re thrilled to sponsor this delicious event that celebrates our city’s diverse food and beverage scene. Tickets can be found here (and they’re going fast!).
- SIP. With its diverse climate, Oregon is able to produce an impressive range of grapes, from Albarino to Zinfandel. Take a wine tasting day trip from our Portland hotel and sip your way through some of the most picturesque wine-growing landscapes in the world, from the Carlton region to the Columbia Gorge. You’ll love getting to experience some of the finest craft wines the Pacific Northwest has to offer this summer.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, a stay at our Portland boutique hotel means you’ll be close to the best destinations, restaurants, and things to do in Portland. The team at Hotel Eastlund looks forward to helping you discover our beautiful city.