Less than an hour southwest of Portland, the Carlton Region is home to some of the finest Pinot Noir vineyards in the world. Historically nourished by forestry and farming, this area is rapidly emerging as a global center of Pinot Noir production. The free-flowing North Yamhill River courses through the center of a lush patchwork quilt of nurseries, grain fields and orchards. The Yamhill Carlton AVA was established in 2004.
Duane and Joanne’s picks for an incredible day trip:
Book with the link below to receive complimentary tastings, 10% off a purchase of three bottles at each participating tasting room, 10% off a meal at The Horse Radish and complimentary shipping on a mixed case. Plus, receive 10% off our Best Available Rate!
- Stoller Family Estate – Elevated wines. Down-to-earth attitude.
- Anne Amie Vineyards – we believe that all great wines start in the vineyards.
- Gypsy Dancer – Life is a dance. Enjoy each step & every sip.
- Marshall Davis – Three brothers, handcrafting small batch Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah & Cabernet Sauvignon.
- The Horse Radish – Renowned sandwiches, artisan meats & cheeses, featuring a lunch menu you won’t soon forget.
- ReachNow – Don’t have a car, no problem! ReachNow is the best way to get to your Carlton Experience. With their app, you can easily get from point A to B whether you want to drive or ride. Check out their website for details.